Terms & Conditions
Upon making a booking to train with World of Hair Extensions, the student commits to the following terms:
- The student will receive an invoice upon commiting to a course.
- The invoice is to be paid in ful, 5 working days prior to the class to confirm participation.
- Upon receipt of the monies, World of Hair Extensions will issue a receipt.
- Cancellations or rescheduling are acceptable upto 48 hours before commencement.
- Students are to abide by the health and safety procedurse outlined at the start of the course.
- Students will be required to bring training kits or purchase as World of Hair Extensions prior to course start date.
- Models are only permitted in certain courses and with prior arrangement with the trainer otherwise mannequinn heads are provided for the session and can be bought if student wants to take home.
- Any issues related to the training are to be discussed with the trainer on the day of training so that they can addressed immediately.
- Photos and videos will be taken during the classes and remain the property of World of Hair Extensions.
- Once the training is completed, the student is required to sign a Training completion form upon which a certificate can be issued.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or postphone classes due to factors beyond our control.